We are seeking an experienced, resourceful, and inquisitive Account Manager to join an integrated team serving nationally known brands. As an Account Manager, you will develop and build strong relationships with clients and internal team members, while leading projects from inception to execution. This includes estimating, scope and budget management, planning, scheduling, and execution. You will ensure agency team and client alignment to deliver projects on time, on budget, and at the highest level of quality.
This is a leadership role, and you will work closely with all agency team members, including owners, to meet and exceed goals, while fostering an inclusive and positive work environment. This is an important role, and you will be a key member of the Kinetic team.
At Kinetic, you’ll receive a generous compensation package, including a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, health insurance, life and disability insurance, paid parental leave, hybrid work options, and professional growth opportunities.
- Lead multi-disciplinary agency teams through all stages of projects
- Develop, maintain, manage, and communicate project plans, including estimates, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, hours, and scope management
- Assign tasks to appropriate team members to ensure the necessary resources are allocated to projects, and that project timelines are met
- Support project managers in their professional development by appropriately incorporating them into projects, communicating project goals, and guiding their work
- Ensure the highest quality standards are met at all times
- Manage external partners as necessary
- Lead clients throughout the project process to ensure continued alignment and satisfaction
- Develop positive relationships with team members and clients
- Identify process improvements related to project and client management
- 4+ years project/account management experience at an agency
- Previous event management experience
- Strong understanding of agency processes and roles
- PMP certification is preferred
- Embrace change and maintain a positive attitude
- Create strong and effective internal partnerships, and foster a collaborative environment
- Listen and value the opinions and contributions of others
- Be resourceful; find a way or make one
- Proactively seek opportunities to increase knowledge, skills, and abilities